What you need


Fill an empty spray bottle with 95% lukewarm water. Top up the remaining 5% with your favorite Castile soap. Be careful not to take the Peppermint Castile soap as ants are attracted to the scent. Shake the mixture vigorously to mix the soap and water into a homogeneous mixture. Spray where you have seen the ants or where you suspect their entry point. Repeat this process on consecutive days.

The product to use for this recipe